To qualify for a Pag-IBIG housing loan, a member shall satisfy the following requirements:
- On Pag-IBIG Membership
- Must be a member under Pag-IBIG I Membership Program for at least twenty-four (24) months, as evidenced by the remittance of at least 24 membership savings (MS) at the time of loan application. A new member who wishes to apply for a housing loan shall be required to pay in lump sum the required 24 MS. Similarly, a member with less than 24 MS may pay his MS for the succeeding months in lump sum. For both cases, the lump sum payment shall be based on MS that correspond to the loan amount applied for.
- Pag-IBIG Overseas Program (POP) MS of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) who are Pag-IBIG I members shall be considered in counting the total number of MS for availment of housing loans.
- Not more than sixty-five (65) years old at the date of loan application and must be insurable; and not more than seventy (70) years old at loan maturity;
- Has the legal capacity to acquire and encumber real property;
- Has passed satisfactory background/credit and employment/business checks of Pag-IBIG Fund;
- Has no outstanding Pag-IBIG housing loan, either as a principal borrower or co-borrower;
- Has no outstanding Pag-IBIG multi-purpose loan in arrears at the time of loan application.
- Had no Pag-IBIG housing loan that was foreclosed, cancelled, bought back due to default, or subjected to dacion en pago.
Schedule of Availability of Service
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (No Noon Break)
2 working days – From receipt of documents required upon loan application up to endorsement of documents for credit investigation and property appraisal. 6 working days – From receipt of documents up to generation of the result of credit investigation and property appraisal. 8 working days – From receipt of the result of credit investigation and property appraisal up to approval of HL application. 1 working day – From receipt of approval of HL application up to release of Notice of Approval (NOA). 10 working days – From receipt of documents required upon loan approval up to Check availability.
P1,000 – upon filing of housing loan application with required documents (non-refundable) P2,000 – to be deducted from loan proceeds
- Housing Loan Application (HLA)
- Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS)
- Additional Requirements (Refer to pages 13 and 14)
( Items 1 and 2 are downloadable from the : Pag-IBIG website )