This housing loan program grants opportunities to Pag-IBIG Fund members to avail of housing loans to finance any one or a combination of the following:
1. Purchase of a fully developed lot or adjoining lots not exceeding 1,000 square meters, which should be within a residential area;
2. Purchase of a residential house and lot, townhouse or condominium unit,inclusive of a parking slot, which may be:
3. Construction or completion of a residential unit on a lot owned by the member;
4. Home improvement, i.e. any alteration in an existing residential unit intended by a homeowner to be a permanent integral part thereof, which will enhance its durability and material value;
5. Refinancing of an existing housing loan with an institution acceptable to the Fund, provided that, the account reflects a perfect repayment history for at least one (1) year prior to date of application as supported by the borrower’s official receipts.
6. Combination of loan purposes, which shall be limited to the following:
a) Developer-Assisted – the developer assists the member in his/her housing loan
b) Retail – the member applies directly to the Fund.